Gaming Contracting CS:GO players for an amateur team $5/week

clumsycon

Raisin cookies hater
Freedom! Member
Jun 5, 2014
YouTube
michaelignatius
Hey, I've been playing cs:go since 1.6 all the way to GO for quite sometimes now. I've been in teams and amataeur leagues on faceit. It's time to take a new turn in this cs:go scene. Looking for dedicated players to fill out the team and I will be paying each player $5/week (Yes I know I know. Not a huge amount of money, but once I manage and get you into tournaments and sponsorships, there is a possiblity). This team will be managed by 2 people who are willing to invest in it.

With that said, here are some basic requirements (Application to follow):

1. Unless you have exceptional skills, 16 year olds can apply (Must specify what you can add to the team). We will take 18+ (We don't want anyone under age simply because of legal reasons. We technically are not your legal guardians, so we can't sign any waivers issued by organizations).

2. Must be at least MG1 and we will make our way up together as a team.

3. On going project --> Meaning that there is possibilities of improvement in salary and sponsorships.

4. Please be respectful towards other. Keep your sportmanship attitude.

5. This is possibly a 1 year contract for each player (we will have you sign a form, scan it and send it back to us). - This means that you WILL not bail on the team midways unless specified that you are kicked out of the team.

6. Practice schedule and tournament schedule will be notified in the team's group (Comment to be pmed with the team steam group)

7. Betting, throwing, "perdicting" of your own matches to tilt the odds are not permitted.

8. Previous faceit or ESEA experience is an asset.

If you think you have what it takes, you can fill out the information on the comment section below. If you you pass the preliminary screening (the comment) we will contact you and invite you to the team group for TRYOUTS.

Form:
First Name:
How many years of Counter Strike Competitive gaming:
Position(s) played (awper, lurker, rifler, entryfragger, etc):
Most comfortable position (awper, lurker, rifler, entryfragger, etc):
Rank in CS:GO :
Rank in other platforms (Faceit/ESEA) & your name:
Will you be commited to the team (y/n) :
How can we contact you (e-mail, skype, phone, steam):
Have you ever played in a competition (amateurs, semi-pro, or pro):
Have you ever been in a team (What is it?):
Describe what kind of player you are (supportive, critiques, backseat "teacher", creative, balls deep, etc):
KDA ratio (Should say on your CS:GO stat):
Favourite weapon:

You are losing 5 - 2 CT side in Overpass, do you save or force? Why:

If that form is "too long", for sure you are not dedicated enough for the team. Definitely not even worth $5/week salary.

P.S Have fun! We're looking forward to it.