Continuing my Shout-Out Series

ThatAznGuyBobby

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2015
YouTube
Continuing my Shout-Out Series!!

No requirements just leave your YT link below!

My biggest outcome last week! 19 shout-outs!

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Dude, you have 183 subscribers. The only person I see benefiting from a shoutout series from you is yourself.
As a small channel. Try to keep your audience and potential viewers focused on your own channels, since [as a small channel] you have very few or entirely lack dedicated viewers like PewDiePie and other large YouTubers have.
That's why I started putting my name in the tags of my videos, so I have a higher amount of my videos in the "related videos" panel on the side of my videos.

But also, a good point that proves why you shouldn't be doing this is how bad it is for your channel. Look at that video from 4 weeks ago, it has 2 views. As a channel is 183 subscribers, you should be getting an absolute minimum of 18 views on a video (10% return rate). Actually, out of your last 15 videos, only two of them broke the 10% return rate. Both of them were shoutout videos. You know what that means? It means you have grabbed a subscriber base that doesn't care about your content, but rather what you can do for them. That's going to make you lose motivation and you'll probably quit YouTube very soon.

Keep your audience concentrated, rather than trying to push it in many different directions.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatNerdWithTheHair