I did this at a staff training for my job one time and it was fun. So basically I will start off with a short intro to a made up story and you add your own twist to the part of the story posted above you. It must be somewhat relevant though. Lets do this:

So there was an old man on vacation hiking near Mt. Everest and he was enjoying the views and cool breeze. He stopped to drink some water and tripped over a pile of rocks. It turns out the rocks were guarding an underground tunnel with stairs.

WulfiPuf

Rising User
Apr 14, 2016
Danmark
YouTube
I did this at a staff training for my job one time and it was fun. So basically I will start off with a short intro to a made up story and you add your own twist to the part of the story posted above you. It must be somewhat relevant though. Lets do this:

So there was an old man on vacation hiking near Mt. Everest and he was enjoying the views and cool breeze. He stopped to drink some water and tripped over a pile of rocks. It turns out the rocks were guarding an underground tunnel with stairs.
He went down stairs to check it out. He saw a spider and run up again.

TerabyteGaming

Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
He stood outside the cave for a minute gathering his courage before grabbing a rock from the tumbled pile and headed back downstairs...