Gaming Content Suggestions

Riffels

New User
Mar 19, 2016
Hello everyone, my name is Riffels. I have quite a small channel of only 13 subscribers at the moment but I'm loving producing gaming content for those that want to see it! I have a question though, how can I improve my content? I have a few more parts of XCOM 2 that will be uploaded in the following days and I think I've done a good job with editing and keeping it entertaining but I feel that I'm not doing enough. If anybody has any suggestions I will gladly take them. Thank you for your time everyone and have a wonderful day/night!

gohunt gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone, my name is Riffels. I have quite a small channel of only 13 subscribers at the moment but I'm loving producing gaming content for those that want to see it! I have a question though, how can I improve my content? I have a few more parts of XCOM 2 that will be uploaded in the following days and I think I've done a good job with editing and keeping it entertaining but I feel that I'm not doing enough. If anybody has any suggestions I will gladly take them. Thank you for your time everyone and have a wonderful day/night!
welcome to Freedom Riffels!!! Feel free to ask for help and provide ur channel link

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

I have not heard of XCOM 2 , pls don't hate me xD is it good ?

FatalAti

Rising User
Mar 17, 2016
Germany
YouTube
FatalAti
Hey man lots of people start with lets play like me but it might be better to first do games that you love and make tips and tricks about it :D after you have a bit of a base you can change to tutorial, lets play gameplay etc. I think that is a good idea. what do you think :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I can tell that you're looking to improve yourself, and that's awesome! But have you considered looking around on the forums here? They condensed a lot of the information letting people find everything with ease. Secondly, I posted a link below that will help attract more people to your post. When you write about yourself, people will relate to it a lot more! And lastly, I hope your time here is a great one Riffels ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

FatalAti

Rising User
Mar 17, 2016
Germany
YouTube
FatalAti
i have a blue snowball and a c920 webcam. It is not the best gear but sure i make the best out of it. (noise reduction, compression, auto duck etc.)

I can tell that you're looking to improve yourself, and that's awesome! But have you considered looking around on the forums here? They condensed a lot of the information letting people find everything with ease. Secondly, I posted a link below that will help attract more people to your post. When you write about yourself, people will relate to it a lot more! And lastly, I hope your time here is a great one Riffels ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
i have a blue snowball and a c920 webcam. It is not the best gear but sure i make the best out of it. (noise reduction, compression, auto duck etc.)
That's definitely enough to work with people, that was my package basically started for the second time on youtube! Just be sure to find other people with modest equipment, and you should be set.

Secondly, we're on a different section compared to the post you were talking on. If you have any questions, make sure to let me know!