Solved Content ID Strike on Position Music - Video won't release!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rory Plays the Sims

Rising User
Feb 20, 2016
YouTube
THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED.

Hi Freedom Family,

I used two songs from Position Music that the Freedom Family controls and that we can use in two of my videos and I received a Content ID strike on both. These videos are not set to private and I've waited for over a day now and the Content ID won't release. I emailed, [email protected] and let them know and gave them my video url and there hasn't been a response or fix for this issue.

Suggestions?

Here are the two songs I used and how I gave proper credit:

Music used with permission from Position Music and Freedom!
http://sync.positionmusic.com/
Artist: Miss Amani (Who’s On My Rocket?)
Song: Sunshine Love (Inst.)

Music used with permission from Position Music and Freedom!
http://sync.positionmusic.com/
Song: The Fracture
Artist: Bill Schultz
Album: hard Rock/Metal

Thank you for any help that can be offered. :)

-Rory

Last edited:

Rory Plays the Sims

Rising User
Feb 20, 2016
YouTube
The only option left is since you already contacted support is to await answer. Since it is weekend this may be why you have had no response yet.

Thank you for your response, TwilightPrinze! :) I posted the videos yesterday morning. Maybe they consider Friday a weekend as well? I don't think I will be using their music again.

Thank you for your help! :)

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you for your response, TwilightPrinze! :) I posted the videos yesterday morning. Maybe they consider Friday a weekend as well? I don't think I will be using their music again.

Thank you for your help! :)
To be honest alot have these problems with Position. I always search for Non-copyright music around the web.

Wish i could be more of help to you but at this point you can only await answer. When they do they put you on the list from Freedom members and from them it shouldn't take longer then 15 min before they release a future claim.

Have you tried responding on the claim itself with a message your from Freedom?

Reactions: Rory Plays the Sims
Upvote 0

Rory Plays the Sims

Rising User
Feb 20, 2016
YouTube
To be honest alot have these problems with Position. I always search for Non-copyright music around the web.

Wish i could be more of help to you but at this point you can only await answer. When they do they put you on the list from Freedom members and from them it shouldn't take longer then 15 min before they release a future claim.

Have you tried responding on the claim itself with a message your from Freedom?

I usually avoid ALL music from Position as a precaution but thought I would just give it a shot. I won't be doing this anymore. I haven't responded with a message from my Freedom. I just followed protocol from the FAQ section. We will see what happens. Kind of a bummer.

Where do you go for your music?

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I usually avoid ALL music from Position as a precaution but thought I would just give it a shot. I won't be doing this anymore. I haven't responded with a message from my Freedom. I just followed protocol from the FAQ section. We will see what happens. Kind of a bummer.

Where do you go for your music?
I usually just google NCR music for the genre i'm looking for and find alot of very good songs or beats to use in my video's :)

Upvote 0
S

Soul Candle

Here's what you can do to have the content ID claim released quickly:

1) Click the link under the video that says Includes Copyrighted Content.
2) Dispute the claim.
3) Check the box that says something to the effect of "I have permission or legal right to use..."
4) In the proceeding text box, let them know you're a Freedom! network partner.
5) Submit the claim.

Usually within 2 hours the claim will be removed.
I have to do this on all of my videos since they never seem to auto-release for me.

Hope this helped.

Upvote 0

Rory Plays the Sims

Rising User
Feb 20, 2016
YouTube
Here's what you can do to have the content ID claim released quickly:

1) Click the link under the video that says Includes Copyrighted Content.
2) Dispute the claim.
3) Check the box that says something to the effect of "I have permission or legal right to use..."
4) In the proceeding text box, let them know you're a Freedom! network partner.
5) Submit the claim.

Usually within 2 hours the claim will be removed.
I have to do this on all of my videos since they never seem to auto-release for me.

Hope this helped.

Thank you for your help!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.