Solved Content ID Strike from Position Music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rory Plays the Sims

Rising User
Feb 20, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys,

I just posted a gaming video today and I received a Content ID Strike on the video. How do I get it removed? This seems to happen A LOT when I use their music. How do I get it removed?

Thank you for your help!

Last edited:
U

User.123120

Occasionally, you may receive a Content ID match on some of Position Music's songs, simply email Position Music ([email protected]) and mention the following: the claim (with a link to the video), that you are a Freedom! partner and have a license to use the music in your videos. They should be able to quickly resolve the claim.:D ps. SIMS FTW!

Reactions: Rory Plays the Sims
Upvote 0

Rory Plays the Sims

Rising User
Feb 20, 2016
YouTube
Occasionally, you may receive a Content ID match on some of Position Music's songs, simply email Position Music ([email protected]) and mention the following: the claim (with a link to the video), that you are a Freedom! partner and have a license to use the music in your videos. They should be able to quickly resolve the claim.:D ps. SIMS FTW!

This post was changed to, "In Progress" and it is far from it. I did not change the status.

I disputed this almost 5 days ago and I'm still waiting for it to be released. Still concerned and upset.

Upvote 0

Rory Plays the Sims

Rising User
Feb 20, 2016
YouTube
Yep. Their response was:

"Hi there, We have not found any AdRev claims on the video you submitted, but there is at least one other claim that is not ours."

All claims are definitely theirs. AdRevs were removed because of the claim and the only music is theirs. I'm giving up. I've had these problems with Position way too many times. I really do appreciate your help.

Upvote 0
U

User.123120

Yep. Their response was:

"Hi there, We have not found any AdRev claims on the video you submitted, but there is at least one other claim that is not ours."

All claims are definitely theirs. AdRevs were removed because of the claim and the only music is theirs. I'm giving up. I've had these problems with Position way too many times. I really do appreciate your help.

Alrighty that does sound off, have you contacted support? If you have could you send me the ticket ID and i'll see what i can do? :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.