Solved Content ID problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BerserkerL

Welcome.
I have certain problem. Last week I upload video on my youtube channel with music from POSITION MUSIC (from Freedom catalogue).
Link to video:

At the beginning I received Content ID from AdRev 3rdparty, but after 15 minutes on non-public it was removed.
Today (08-02-2016) I received another Content ID (On image at the bottom) from
  • TEOSTO_CS
  • AdRev Publishing
  • KODA_CS
  • TONO_CS
On part of the music from 0:15 - 2:00 (video is 2:17 long).
I tried again with the non-public, but it still remain on.
I don't know what to do. Send a cancellation or what?
From above I am thanking a lot for every answer.

Attachments

• Content ID.png
    Content ID.png
    217.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
B

BerserkerL

Thank you very much for all help in my matter. I contact with Position music (on mail [email protected]) and explain everything.
After a few hours they answered me and removed Content Id from the video. They also explained me, that I should put the title of the song and artyste not only in the description, but also in very video.
For music used in videos under our Freedom! deal please be sure to credit songs in the YouTube Video description text (and video itself if you can):
“Song name”
by “Artist name"
Music used with permission from Position Music and Freedom!
www.positionmusic.com

Thank you very much as well as I hope that my example will help other in the future.

Upvote 0

mccluvinx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
just for future reference George made a video explaining that you should leave a video as unlisted for atleast 15 minutes before publishing it to the public. that way they can remove the content ID stuff etc etc to make sure you dont get flagged for copyright :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.