Solved Content ID match for Position Music YES I checked FAQ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSgamerKriz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2014
Houston, TX
www.taochris.com
YouTube
I really like position music for my speed art video's but I keep getting content ID matches more than once for the same video's. I keep disputing them and they get taken off but this is getting annoying to having to dispute the same claim over and over again.

Im starting to get more views and i'll lose money if I miss the claims. Im having to check every day to keep up with this.

Is there any way to get these guys to recognize Freedom channels? This is getting time consuming and very annoying. And could be costly if I dont see the claims right away.

FYI - The FAQ link for position music ID claims is broken.

Reactions: ReWiredUp

VIDEO GAMES EVOLUTION

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
I have posted my new video with 2 music from Position Music for the first time, and I have claim on it. I have dispute it, I have send email to position music, but no answer, and I can't pubish my video. What is the solution ? People are waiting my new video.

Will I have same claim on all next videos if I use Position Music ?

Upvote 0

OSgamerKriz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2014
Houston, TX
www.taochris.com
YouTube
Okay now I got a content ID match that says they have til 03/31 to respond for a live art stream I did. Please do something Freedom1 the main reason I am with this network is I wanted to use the music for my speedart vidoe's but this wont work if I have to wait 30 days everytime I upload a video. The video is

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.