Not open for further replies.

OSgamerKriz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2014
Houston, TX
www.taochris.com
YouTube
The only reason I have stuck with Freedom this long is that I enjoy the royalty free music, all the other sponsorship, giveaways, servers, and contest's seem for gamers. I have an art channel and I like using the music for my speedart video's.

I have correctly attributed Freedom Network, position music and put the singer and song name but still get Content ID claims.

I am now making daily speed art video's but having to email AD Rev (Position Music) to take off the claims daily regardless.

They are taking off the claims but doing this daily is a time consuming process. Is there any way you can get them to white flag my channel?

If not, I need to know if I am correct that even if I leave freedom I wont get any more content ID's for my old video's.

I will leave the network if I have to email Position music everyday. Its not worth the time it takes to email everyday clear content ID's.

Rory Plays the Sims

Rising User
Feb 20, 2016
YouTube
I am having the same problem right now and only when I use, (and every time I use) Position Music. Not only is it frustrating and time consuming, but I don't ever get paid for the views I have received under the Conent ID strike. I'm losing money.

Upvote 0
U

User.123120

Occasionally, you may receive a Content ID match on some of Position Music's songs, simply email Position Music ([email protected]) and mention the following: the claim (with a link to the video), that you are a Freedom! partner and have a license to use the music in your videos. They should be able to quickly resolve the claim. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.