Request Constructive Criticism for my Channel

TennesseeGaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 7, 2014
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family :D I want my channel to grow, and if you have any criticisms or tips, I am willing to hear it all. :) Ultimate_Lenkiya

Good channel first off. Now on to the part most people hate...
Banner: Looks good, love the colors, the text could be bigger, other than that good job.
Channel: you NEED to make a channel trailer to intro new comers to your channel, something short that will tell people what your channel is all about.
Thumbnails: NEEDS WORK..there not horrible but they do need work.
More Channel: The about section really needs more info, who you are, why you got into youtube, where you see your channel in the future, etc.
More Channel Again: Your playlist....Need More of them.
Videos: Description...Need more info, link your social stuff, tell me what the video is about.
Audio...Good, but i recommend better mic tho
Video..4/10 not saying its horrible but your really due for a upgrade, plus when making videos always make sure they fit the entire window(get rid of black lines on the outside). Also invest in a green screen(just to cover your background at least(optional). I wasn't able to see your TAGS but be sure to pay attention to them, they really help in the SEO side of things.
All and all not a bad channel, just keep at it always try your best, and keep posting!
Overall Score: 7/10 Good Work!