1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Educational Construction and Architecture in miniature (Channel)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Sebastian Morales, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Sebastian Morales

Sebastian Morales New User

Forum Posts:
    Studio Destto is a channel created by architects and engineers, which seeks to provide knowledge through the creation of scale models, where real materials and expected construction methods are used, all this in order to teach and entertain all public who want to learn about architecture and construction.

Studio Destto - YouTube

MensajeForo-04.jpg

Studio Destto - YouTube

2. LW001

LW001 Administrator Administrator Moderator Wiki Contributor Beta Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Hey Sebastian!
    What I like the most about being on the Forums here reading introduction posts is that sometimes I get dragged into a YouTube universe I had no idea about, and miniature construction is not an exception to that!
    I had no idea that realistic materials model construction was even a thing and you had me watching the entire video wondering what would come next!

How did you get the idea to start your channel?

3. Sebastian Morales

Sebastian Morales New User

Forum Posts:
    Hey LW001!

We're two architects and an engineer, we learned about construction at the University and why not?, share the knowledge.

Thanks for your comment and we hope to continue receiving good comments.

Regards!