Console Vs PC (The Ultimate Discussion)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I would have to vote for PC, just because they can be customised to play games at very intense settings, whereas consoles have a cap, but the cap is still good enough to play games regularly.

I personally use a PS4, not PC.

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
There is no doubt that PC gaming is the way to go, if you can afford to go that route. The graphics are always better on PC, and you have the option of using mouse & keyboard or a gamepad (although using a gamepad will put you at a disadvantage in multiplyer FPS games).

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello best friends,

Let's talk about,which machine is best for gaming Console or PC?

Leave your opinion in the comments & also join the poll....let's see which gaming machine win the competition Console or PC!!
For the best optimized way of gaming i would say a Pc as the graphics are beast.

Ps4 player myself as i just can't afford a Gaming Pc and enjoy gaming on a console. That aside, gaming on a console is great but in terms of specs it can't beat a PC.

Reactions: JakeVegas

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
That's a tough topic right there, and really it could go either way depending on the circumstances. PC is often a lot more pricey than console but PC's can have graphic quality settings that consoles just can't reach yet. It's much easier to just buy a console than build a PC of similar value, and buying a pre-built PC is unbelievably expensive. PC players have access to far more games on PC thanks to game modding and indie developers, but bigger titles tend to have larger audiences on console. So really it just depends on what kinds of games you're interested in playing and how much you're willing to pay.

I personally find myself playing on consoles more than PC, but that's just a bias from having been on console for so many years. - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Creative Myth

Respected User
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
CreativeMyth
As for as just tech and quality PC is better but console is more off a convenience, easier to set up, more friends and people are more likely to have console, and I could bring a console to a friends or relative house with ease.

Satiwa

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
SuperSatiwa
I feel that pc is much more convenient especially if you like to connect with a lot of people... The thing with console is that you are stuck in your own little bubble. I played a lot of console when I was younger but then after all the awesome online experiences I've had on pc it was to hard to go back to console then ofc there's all the other reasons like modding, esports and much more!

Reactions: JakeVegas

Andrew Carney

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 6, 2015
YouTube
I like playing on bolth pc and console I like my pc more because i am always on the damn thing lol but when i want to play with some of my friends that don't have a pc then i play on my console. They bolth have there pros and cons so i say whatever you can get play on it! and just have fun. Were all have doing the same thing and thats playing games!