Concerns?

NcrRangerGaming

Well-Known User
Apr 13, 2014
YouTube
So when I first joined the forums here years ago, everyone was super helpful and always left some supportive feedback.

Now, I feel that as of late, people haven't been too keen on replying to other's topics. It feels as if people only post their videos to the forums and don't give any feedback.

Do you see it as well or am I just going crazy?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Yes and No. I agree that some people tend to use the forums just to advertise their channels in the creations section and don't come back / reply to other people's thread but then again I know of quite a few channels / people that do. Ultimately its down to each individual what they are looking to get out of the forums, and how they want to use it.

Ideally it would be nice if each member that joined the forums, tried to make an effort to reply to more posts and give feedback when its applicable but you can't make them do it if they don't want to.

D

Deleted member 17740

I understand what you're saying @NcrRangerGaming, as i have been on and of here for a few years, however i can't totally agree with you.
While a lot of people may not respond to some types of topics, they might do to others.
For instance, while i am may reply to a lot of posts i can't reply to things i don't know about. This could't impact the amount of people replying to posts as in the last few months already loads users have joined the forum and are using it, although they might not have technical know-how to answer other's question, they might have a lot of their own.
This, along with the added fact that older users, such as you and me, might have left freedom or stopped using the freedom forums and moved to the MGN forums, means that the number of people replying to other people's posts will decreased.
My opinion, which you can disagree with however you want, is that people that have the technical know-how to answer posts simply either aren't with/on the freedom forums anymore or have moved to a different forum such as the MGN forums
I also, completely, agree with what @zeke morgan said above.