Competitive COD

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
Get on twitter and tweet at ShawnAbner and GamerRTs. Say that you are looking for a team and what role you are looking into playing

Can't see anyone picking him up as he's just starting out so maybe hold out on this for a bit.

Gfinity a good website also

YRNigma

Rising User
Dec 29, 2015
YouTube
wouldn't they need more than just role anyway?
Not really time zones doesn't matter, age is iffy, and I can't think of anything else also I placed T32 at Nashville but I dislike how CoD is becoming thrusters and jetpacks.[DOUBLEPOST=1451491319][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can't see anyone picking him up as he's just starting out so maybe hold out on this for a bit.

Gfinity a good website also
Nah this is alot easier if you have a decent shot and then it's just learning the game

Donniel Lewis

Rising User
Jul 25, 2015
YouTube
Not really time zones doesn't matter, age is iffy, and I can't think of anything else also I placed T32 at Nashville but I dislike how CoD is becoming thrusters and jetpacks.

Console, I should be getting a PS4 soon I don't know about XBOX I cant even get a job till my next birthday.

David F

Rising User
Dec 5, 2015
YouTube
You're going to need a PS4 as this is where the circuit currently is. Next is a controller if you don't play claw.

You really don't need a control,Scuf, (I'm assuming that is what he means by saying control) it will help but you will be fine without one.