I'm interested in this channel, count me in. Its a very good idea

Call me when your interested

Jacobo TM

Rising User
Aug 15, 2015
YouTube
I would like to get in on this.
Cool! Glad to hear it! E-Mail me at: [email protected]
We can discuss further details there. Unless you would rather I E-Mail you in which case just reply to this message with your E-Mail and I'll get in touch.
Glad you're interested. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1448974107][/DOUBLEPOST]Our second vid is up!
Made by LightInADarkRoom
Thanks for sending me that vid man! If anyone wants to join the community or advertise their content then E-Mail me at: [email protected]

Last edited:

LightInADarkRoom

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
YouTube
Cool! Glad to hear it! E-Mail me at: [email protected]
We can discuss further details there. Unless you would rather I E-Mail you in which case just reply to this message with your E-Mail and I'll get in touch.
Glad you're interested. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1448974107][/DOUBLEPOST]Our second vid is up!
Made by LightInADarkRoom
Thanks for sending me that vid man! If anyone wants to join the community or advertise their content then E-Mail me at: [email protected]
Welcome :D

Jacobo TM

Rising User
Aug 15, 2015
YouTube
Hey. I'm down to participate. Email me here: [email protected]
I E-Mailed you! Glad to see you're interested! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1449218635][/DOUBLEPOST]Two new videos are up! If you want your video featured E-Mail me at: [email protected]

[DOUBLEPOST=1449275871][/DOUBLEPOST]Another video was uploaded last night! My second episode of Injustice! If you want to join the community or just simply advertise your videos E-Mail me at: [email protected]

Last edited: