commentary

Hunted Death

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Hunted_Death
Hi!

I got a question...my mother language is dutch so I'm much more spontaneous when I speak dutch. so i was thinking of speaking dutch in my videos and add English subtitles. do you think that is a good idea?

CWolfspirits

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
I say if you are more comfortable go for it but I don't think you should cut English commentary out completely, I think you should make one video every so often where you practice it. Practice makes perfect you know =)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hunted Death

ARTIEonPC

Rising User
Feb 8, 2016
YouTube
You should try doing voiceovers, writing down things you want to say, it's much easier than just talking English (my native language isn't English)

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I think subs would be cool, but not until you have a bigger community for your channel. Don't get too burned out trying to do a whole lot of things at once!

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
That is a great idea. You can build your fan base from people who speak dutch and it is also interesting for people who can read it in english. Keep a good work and good luck. :)

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hi!

I got a question...my mother language is dutch so I'm much more spontaneous when I speak dutch. so i was thinking of speaking dutch in my videos and add English subtitles. do you think that is a good idea?
I do not think that is a good idea, people will be focused on the subtitles instead of the video itself