Review4Review Commentary channel

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
I have a commentary channel and I talk about stories and stuff. I was wondering if you could give me a review and some personal advice for my channel and commentaries. I will return the favor! Thanks :D
I watched your most recent video of the old lady yelling at you i thought it was hilarious and i liked and subscribed keep up the good work man (y) (Y)

Video Olympics

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
videolympical
Thanks man! That means a lot because I really wasn't sure about the style i'm doing. I think i'll keep doing this for a while and see how it goes. Ill look at your channel now.

TheCodyNetwork

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2016
United States
YouTube
TheCodyNetwork
I most definitely love your commentary style. You are quite funny! I, also, watched the video titled "90 YEAR OLD CUSSES ME OUT!" and I enjoyed it! :) But, I do have some constructive criticism for you:

1. Audio Quality - I did notice that I had to turn up my volume a lot in order to hear you well. (But I do have a little bit of hearing problems, anyways) But, that's not all that bad. :D
2. Thumbnails - I feel that if you were to add thumbnails to all of your videos, it would draw in more viewers. (Apparently.. making good thumbnails attracts an audience. Who knew? lol.) But if you need help making any thumbnails,talk to the community. We have tons of amazing Graphic Designers. But I definitely love your work! :)
3. Channel Art - I noticed that your banner seems to depict the game: Minecraft. Now, I've only watched that one video, so I am not sure if you do play MC or you are planning on doing it in the future, but I feel as if you should have channel art that is relevant to what you post. So, try and do something that revolves around commentary, comedy, etc. The stuff that you do! :D

But, in all honesty. I really love your videos. You have this unique personality that keeps me interested throughout the entire video. I love where you are going with this channel. Really, dude, keep up the good work! I am definitely subscribing to your channel, and I look forward to more amazing and hilarious content from you in the future. I wouldn't mind you reviewing my channel, but anyways... Good luck and do not forget to have a fantastic day!

Video Olympics

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
videolympical
I most definitely love your commentary style. You are quite funny! I, also, watched the video titled "90 YEAR OLD CUSSES ME OUT!" and I enjoyed it! :) But, I do have some constructive criticism for you:

1. Audio Quality - I did notice that I had to turn up my volume a lot in order to hear you well. (But I do have a little bit of hearing problems, anyways) But, that's not all that bad. :D
2. Thumbnails - I feel that if you were to add thumbnails to all of your videos, it would draw in more viewers. (Apparently.. making good thumbnails attracts an audience. Who knew? lol.) But if you need help making any thumbnails,talk to the community. We have tons of amazing Graphic Designers. But I definitely love your work! :)
3. Channel Art - I noticed that your banner seems to depict the game: Minecraft. Now, I've only watched that one video, so I am not sure if you do play MC or you are planning on doing it in the future, but I feel as if you should have channel art that is relevant to what you post. So, try and do something that revolves around commentary, comedy, etc. The stuff that you do! :D

But, in all honesty. I really love your videos. You have this unique personality that keeps me interested throughout the entire video. I love where you are going with this channel. Really, dude, keep up the good work! I am definitely subscribing to your channel, and I look forward to more amazing and hilarious content from you in the future. I wouldn't mind you reviewing my channel, but anyways... Good luck and do not forget to have a fantastic day!
Thanks a lot! I need a new banner for my channel definately XD I am going to make a video explaining the audio quality, and how it will improve in the future. I will take a look at your channel too!

Video Olympics

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
videolympical
GamerTye, sorry but I don't think I can do collabs, because I don't have any games or a computer. Making my videos is a complicated process and adding another person would make it much harder. If you want to know more I can explain it more in the dm's.

TheChilliCharred

Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
I have a commentary channel and I talk about stories and stuff. I was wondering if you could give me a review and some personal advice for my channel and commentaries. I will return the favor! Thanks :D
Hey dude, I just had a look at your channel and I found it really funny! I like how your not copying the subject anyone else is doing and your basing off your life stories and stuff like that! I've subbed as its a good channel that provides variety to common youtubers such as leafy and pyro! I look forward to hear what you have to say about my channel, and I hope my feedback helps you!