Gaming Commedi - Introducing myself!

Commedi

New User
Oct 1, 2016
England
YouTube
commeddii
Hello people.

My name is Liam, currently 16 years old but that's going to change in November, and I'm interested in YouTube. Who isn't on this forum?

I guess I'm a friend of @HyperionCreative and I'm one of those "dead YouTubers", because I don't upload as often but that is primarily because of joining College for the first time and learning the ropes, oh and also computing problems.

As you can see (by the title) I am interested in gaming which a lot of users are. I recently got into the bioshock series, but I currently play Dead by Daylight & Black Ops (Call of Duty) on the zombies side. I have problems being social and therefore I try doing YouTube to get myself out there, meeting new people over the world and to, I guess be more talkative. It's worked in most cases because I barely spoke a word on the microphone, now I can talk whilst being occupied, even though it might be nonsense.

So

How are you all doing?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello people.

My name is Liam, currently 16 years old but that's going to change in November, and I'm interested in YouTube. Who isn't on this forum?

I guess I'm a friend of @HyperionCreative and I'm one of those "dead YouTubers", because I don't upload as often but that is primarily because of joining College for the first time and learning the ropes, oh and also computing problems.

As you can see (by the title) I am interested in gaming which a lot of users are. I recently got into the bioshock series, but I currently play Dead by Daylight & Black Ops (Call of Duty) on the zombies side. I have problems being social and therefore I try doing YouTube to get myself out there, meeting new people over the world and to, I guess be more talkative. It's worked in most cases because I barely spoke a word on the microphone, now I can talk whilst being occupied, even though it might be nonsense.

So

How are you all doing?
I'm on this forum :p Gaming is the most common on here, so collaboration is a lot easier in general. I'm sure that you can be more social in time, and you can meet a lot of members on here ^^