Gaming Comedy,tips, and gaming all in one.

Hey guys Randall here! i had started YouTube a few years ago then stopped for about a year, i didn't like where my channel was going and also didn't like the content i was producing. So last month i started a new YouTube channel where started to make some videos and start producing some comedy once a week and give tips and also gaming videos in between the comedy videos!

I was really nervous when posting to my facebook and stuff like that because i didnt want to be judged but once i started and also telling people about it and posting on forums that are about what game i uploaded i started to gain views but didnt retain subscribers except a few people. so far i have 4 videos uploaded and im waiting for my new video out today to be done processing to show at least 720p.

I just wanted to say whats up and if people are interested in my channel and these sort of things.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom !

I was nervous as well when it came to that but after a few days it went and now I'm having a blast !

I check out your channel and dam your good at CSGO ! keep up the good work

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys Randall here! i had started YouTube a few years ago then stopped for about a year, i didn't like where my channel was going and also didn't like the content i was producing. So last month i started a new YouTube channel where started to make some videos and start producing some comedy once a week and give tips and also gaming videos in between the comedy videos!

I was really nervous when posting to my facebook and stuff like that because i didnt want to be judged but once i started and also telling people about it and posting on forums that are about what game i uploaded i started to gain views but didnt retain subscribers except a few people. so far i have 4 videos uploaded and im waiting for my new video out today to be done processing to show at least 720p.

I just wanted to say whats up and if people are interested in my channel and these sort of things.
Heya Randall, I understand taking a break, a lot of us take time off at some point! Making videos consistently on a schedule can give you more motivation that a lot of other tricks. What kind of tips do you give in general?

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube

Welcome!

Snipingnightmare

New User
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube

I like how even that you saw that you did like where your channel was going and you fixed it great job man I will be sure to check out your channel.

well thanks for the awesome responses guys! i didnt recieve emails saying people where commenting so i didnt check till now. Mostly im going to be doing CSGO tips to help lower end players and stuff. So if you play CSGO and want to get better go ahead and ask what type of tips you want to see! im working on describing and showing some examples as how game sens works and whatnot