VLOG Comedy And News Channel

scott saber

Rising User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
It's really hard to define what my channel is because I do EVERYTHING. From gaming to news stories to voice acting to comedy skits. However, I guess my channel is mostly comedy and news related at the moment. No matter what I do, I just want to entertain people. I normally hate asking for shoutouts or subs. So, All I will ask is to check out my channel Chaotic World Of Me and if you like it feel free to subscribe.

Reactions: RitzieRitz

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Voice acting? Amazing!

I think it's a good idea to do whatever you want to do on your channel ^__^ A lot of people will tell you to focus on just on thing but I really think that doing multiples thing is more safe for your mental health lol

See you around then! And welcome here!

scott saber

Rising User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
Voice acting? Amazing!

I think it's a good idea to do whatever you want to do on your channel ^__^ A lot of people will tell you to focus on just on thing but I really think that doing multiples thing is more safe for your mental health lol

See you around then! And welcome here!
yea, I've come across the feeling of being boxed into one thing and it made me hate doing what I did. So now I try and do just whatever makes me happy. Even if it means I don't get as much viewers or subscribers as everyone else. I see people with one video get 100 subscribers and I have like 200 videos and nearly 10'000 views on my channel. Yet only have 25 subscribers and most of my videos get 2 views. It's cause nobody really wants to subscribe to me if I'm gonna post a bunch of videos they won't like. Understandable. Even though all my content is good and I work hard on al of them. Subject matter might not be of interest to them

Reactions: Machi

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Don't make subscribers an obsession buddy ^__^ it turns a lot of people crazy lol

The most important thing is to remember why you started making the thing that you upload, why you want to share it, and be sure that you will find people interested, and you'll become friends. Subscribers and views is a technical therm for "friends who watches your videos" lol so take it easy, make friends, and enjoy your stay on youtube :cool:

By the way there's a lot of awesome people here, I would recommend to take a look on the chatbox sometimes ^__^ and if you need some help for your videos there's a section on the forum just for that. George show is also a great serie to wath if you want great tips!

scott saber

Rising User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
Don't make subscribers an obsession buddy ^__^ it turns a lot of people crazy lol

The most important thing is to remember why you started making the thing that you upload, why you want to share it, and be sure that you will find people interested, and you'll become friends. Subscribers and views is a technical therm for "friends who watches your videos" lol so take it easy, make friends, and enjoy your stay on youtube :cool:

By the way there's a lot of awesome people here, I would recommend to take a look on the chatbox sometimes ^__^ and if you need some help for your videos there's a section on the forum just for that. George show is also a great serie to wath if you want great tips!
thanks for the tip! I'll check that out

RitzieRitz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
ritaglobe
It's really hard to define what my channel is because I do EVERYTHING. From gaming to news stories to voice acting to comedy skits. However, I guess my channel is mostly comedy and news related at the moment. No matter what I do, I just want to entertain people. I normally hate asking for shoutouts or subs. So, All I will ask is to check out my channel Chaotic World Of Me and if you like it feel free to subscribe.
Welcome to the community Scott!! I wish you all the success in the world with your channel!!