OriginalMollie

New User
Jun 14, 2017
Michigan
YouTube
OriginalMollie
Hello, all! A little about me:

My name is Mollie. I'm 22 and from Michigan. I'm a full-time college student, and I dabble in performance and comedy on the side. I mostly make videos that (I hope) are comedic in a vlog/sit-down-and-talk caategory. I perform stand-up comedy as well, and when describing my style, I usually say it's a bit of a Grace Helbig sort of comedy. If that's your thing, awesome! If not, that's okay, too.

I started YouTube for the first time back in 2013, but to be honest, I didn't really have the confidence I should of had to be making videos and putting them out there for everyone to see! If you don't like yourself, you can't expect others to like you, either! Now, I'm back at it again with the confidence and the passion for performance and creativity. I post new videos twice a week (every Sunday and Thursday) and hope that I can meet some people here that have the same passions and visions as I do :)

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member

My name is Mollie. I'm 22 and from Michigan. I'm a full-time college student, and I dabble in performance and comedy on the side. I mostly make videos that (I hope) are comedic in a vlog/sit-down-and-talk caategory. I perform stand-up comedy as well, and when describing my style, I usually say it's a bit of a Grace Helbig sort of comedy. If that's your thing, awesome! If not, that's okay, too.

I started YouTube for the first time back in 2013, but to be honest, I didn't really have the confidence I should of had to be making videos and putting them out there for everyone to see! If you don't like yourself, you can't expect others to like you, either! Now, I'm back at it again with the confidence and the passion for performance and creativity. I post new videos twice a week (every Sunday and Thursday) and hope that I can meet some people here that have the same passions and visions as I do :)

Just visited your channel. I can see that you forgetting to include music credit for your songs in the background. You are funny girl, and I am subbed to your channel. keep good work![DOUBLEPOST=1497471697][/DOUBLEPOST]

Also, plese fix all your links in your video description - facebook, tumblr and twitter links showing errors when clicked there.

Last edited:

NGUYENCHAU

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 13, 2017
THUA THIEN HUE - VIET NAM
YouTube
Chào mọi người! Tôi hiện đang học tại Quang Anh. Hầu hết các video của tôi đều cung cấp giải trí cho mọi người và tôi mong nhận được nhiều nhận xét của mọi người để làm phong phú thêm kênh.