Gaming Come check out my channel!

Ethan Riak

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys my name is Ethan and I have just started doing youtube! My channel is mainly based around minecraft and I already have a few videos uploaded. I found out about freedom from the youtube channel Ziovo when I was trying to grow my youtube channel and I heard from him that Freedom is a really good place. I started youtube because I have always enjoyed playing videogames and i want to share my love for them with the world. Some things I like to do are video games such as call of duty and minecraft. I also enjoy playing lots of sports like soccer, tennis and baseball. The link to my channel is www.youtube.com/eliteforce9911 and I hope to see all of you there! Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

Charxander Origin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey, welcome to the community! You should post a link to your page so we can check it out, and also look into adding a sub button like you see below my post, which will make it even easier to find your channel on all future posts!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Ethan!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this template for reference. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Reactions: fattmat

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys I have just started doing youtube and I do high quality content! My channel is based around minecraft and I would really appreciate it if you guys could stop by and check me out! THANKS
Welcome to the forums Ethan, have you considered looking at the introduction template? We're here mostly to learn more about you. Meeting people on freedom is what stands out compared to a lot of other networks. People love to banter with the material you come up with, Row linked it to you above ^^

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube

Ethan Riak

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey Ethan!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this template for reference. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D
thx so much man!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
h

ey man i also run a cod channel can you check my channel out and give some advice like thumbnails,or gameplay content congrats on 400 subs thats so cool how did you grow?

I can do bro , I just keep to my upload schedule and make try to make thumbnails that stand out ! social media helps me a lot , stuff like twitter , Instagram ad the forums here :)

JacobC679

Rising User
Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

Minecraft is a very good game to start your channel with. Very good community. Keep up the videos man.