OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
I can't get myself into collaborating with people, don't know what it is but the feeling of interacting with someone where the only reason is to make a video takes the fun out of what I do. How do you guys choose who to collaborate with? I've only done "collabs" with my close friends and now I don't really do any, just let's plays.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
You clearly haven't read the post.

My apologies, I saw collaboration and I saw Discussion, they just didn't mix.

For real, I think the reason why you think this is because you might feel like you are forcing the fact that you are trying to collaborate. A brilliant place to start is just find people to play games, you don't have to make a video straight away, get used to some new people and then you might want to play a game with them whilst recording. I wouldn't rush straight into a video.

Reactions: OnlyUltimate

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I can't get myself into collaborating with people, don't know what it is but the feeling of interacting with someone where the only reason is to make a video takes the fun out of what I do. How do you guys choose who to collaborate with? I've only done "collabs" with my close friends and now I don't really do any, just let's plays.
Someone who thinks about i the same way i do!

Now this is something i can fully relate too, i don't like collabs with people i don't know it just feels awkward. Hey lets grow together, i don't know you but who cares we both need views right?! Well i don't work that way. Doing a collab is almost the same as dating. We first get to know eacht other, are we on the same line, can we have fun with gaming together, are we a bit on the same skill level. Once some time has passed and we both go like yeah, your just an awesome gaming buddy lets make a vid together then were game otherwise were not :D

Reactions: OnlyUltimate