Gaming Collabs anyone?

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
I'm a little bit shy but from the collabs that I've already done, they were really fun and I would love to meet new people and enjoy playing games! I can play games on Xbox and PC, no PlayStation just yet. Sorry. ): I do work so it might be a little difficult sometimes, but other than that, I'm very flexible with my time. Just pm me or reply to this post if you're interested! :D

Zet0r

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
Someone else doing subtitles on the videos? Not every day you see that, most people give up on it quickly because it's so much extra work. Keep doing it, trust me, people love them. It just makes every funny moment that much more funny (for whatever reason xD)!

Reactions: Pitchblackwolf
I'm a little bit shy but from the collabs that I've already done, they were really fun and I would love to meet new people and enjoy playing games! I can play games on Xbox and PC, no PlayStation just yet. Sorry. ): I do work so it might be a little difficult sometimes, but other than that, I'm very flexible with my time. Just pm me or reply to this post if you're interested! :D
I'm competitive bo3 Xbox one

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
Someone else doing subtitles on the videos? Not every day you see that, most people give up on it quickly because it's so much extra work. Keep doing it, trust me, people love them. It just makes every funny moment that much more funny (for whatever reason xD)!

I just love doing subtitles haha it is a lot of extra work but I really just love the outcome of how the video looks. But I definitely will! :D Thank you so much!

Reactions: Zet0r
G

Gods of Odds

Hearthstone?

Victoriousgamer 34

Rising User
May 29, 2016
jordon.docherty is my skype also i play pc games and xbox one