PlayStation Collaboration?

Yasha Gaming

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2016
United States
YouTube
masta_yasha
Hey everyone, is anybody interested in doing a collab with me on the PS4. The multi-player games I have are, Dark Souls 3, Overwatch, BlazBlue, Roclet Leauge, Xenoverse 2, Black Ops 3, Smite, and Borderlands.If anyone is interested just comment down below.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tropiganda

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
Id be down to collab on some overwatch :p
i have overwatch and my psn is EatMyKritz
We should collab on Overwatch You should add me my psn is MURDERDEMIGOD
Hey everyone, is anybody interested in doing a collab with me on the PS4. The multi-player games I have are, Dark Souls 3, Overwatch, BlazBlue, Roclet Leauge, Xenoverse 2, Black Ops 3, Smite, and Borderlands.If anyone is interested just comment down below.

I'd be down for some Overwatch with all you guys, if it interests you I also do streams on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays , psn name is arathiel

Tropiganda

New User
Nov 28, 2016
Hey I'd love to collaborate I have BO3 and rocket league add me on PS4 Holden_B2016 channel Tropiganda GFX

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Alright everyone, My psn is Masta_MB who want to add me. And if I may add I'm still getting use to overwatch so I am quite bad lol.
Can't be worse than me since I'm buying Overwatch like today xD If you'd like to make it 2 noobs vs. the world I'm down :) Matter of fact why don't we just get everyone here together and make a party? Can make it the Freedom squad :D - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: SXIFerny5709