ImDeCaptainNao

Rising User
Jun 7, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys,

I just started out on Youtube and posted my first video, I play Call of Duty, Last of Us, and ATM Overwatch. I am getting extremely good gameplay for Overwatch and will be posting it soon. If anyone wants to collab with me on any of these games or any other game really (ill buy it) just hit me up.

dakota meyers

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2016
YouTube
i got black ops 3 and the last of us and would collab with u on those games just add me on ps4 interested my psn is terroristdead

Katsekitou

New User
Jun 10, 2016
YouTube
Hellos there. I saw you videos and figured out you were a pretty chill dude, but all I have is CodBo3, Codaw, battlefront, and The Division. I want to get Overwatch, but I don't have the youtube revenue enough to buy stuff. I'm just an average gamer, but a funny guy, but that still doesn't make me a good content creator. It's cool if I'm too scruby to make collabs, because I still have to get my daily dose of Bleach either way.

ImDeCaptainNao

Rising User
Jun 7, 2016
YouTube
Hellos there. I saw you videos and figured out you were a pretty chill dude, but all I have is CodBo3, Codaw, battlefront, and The Division. I want to get Overwatch, but I don't have the youtube revenue enough to buy stuff. I'm just an average gamer, but a funny guy, but that still doesn't make me a good content creator. It's cool if I'm too scruby to make collabs, because I still have to get my daily dose of Bleach either way.
yeah definitely!! Are you in high school, college or out of college? Also what is your psn? Ill add you. If you are a funny guy, then perfect im looking to make content that will be entertaining and funny. Let me know.

Katsekitou

New User
Jun 10, 2016
YouTube
yeah definitely!! Are you in high school, college or out of college? Also what is your psn? Ill add you. If you are a funny guy,
then perfect im looking to make content that will be entertaining and funny. Let me know.
I am a scruby highschooler, and my Psn is Katsekito. Most people find me funny. (Or that's what my friends say. :/ ) Cool m8.

chambersofshadows

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
I'm interested in collaborating together to play Overwatch! On my channel I've already started to upload Overwatch gameplay, while having the intention to release a new video soon. So would you like to collaborate sometime?

TheKingCranee

Rising User
Jun 15, 2016
USA
YouTube
Hey Guys,

I just started out on Youtube and posted my first video, I play Call of Duty, Last of Us, and ATM Overwatch. I am getting extremely good gameplay for Overwatch and will be posting it soon. If anyone wants to collab with me on any of these games or any other game really (ill buy it) just hit me up.
Im definitely interested in a collab bro. If you want you can shoot me a message on here, twitter or psn. My psn is TheKingCranee and twitter is the same.