Gaming Collaboration

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys

Well lately I have lacked on uploading but I'll be returning this friday. I would like to know some of you freedom family mmbers. So I decided to collab :)

Games

Mimecraft - PC
Bo3 - Ps4
More games on ps4 coming

~ Requirements ~
Your age :
Do you have Skype or teamspeak
How long have you been doing youtube
What would you like to be referred as
What game you going to play.
What days can we collab.

- Cosmic

Thijstastic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
Your age : 15
Do you have Skype or teamspeak: Both, my skype is glinnie1
How long have you been doing youtube: I started in 2013 with my friends (quit really fast with it), had a 250 subscribers channel which was based on designing in 2014 and now I started over as a guy that does all kind off things. From let's play to funny moments, will also do vlogs and just lifestories and top10's in the future.
What would you like to be referred as: As the guy that is random and highly motivated
What game you going to play: Rust, MineCraft, Call of Duty, The Culling. I can even buy games if I don't have them yet. I also play a lot of CSGO.
What days can we collab: Everyday you want, as I am dedicated to making videos everyday so I don't mind which day.

Zatomic

Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
i am 15 years old
i have skype and teamspeak, skype: rakvarv
i have been doing youtube for about 1 mounth.
if you mean what to call me, you can call me Roald which is my name or SFX which is my youtube name.
i am playing games like: gmod, left 4 dead 2, bo3, gta 5, call of duty: world at war, doom, etc, more game soon.
i can collab on mondays, tuesdays, thursdays, saturdays and sundays

JulianDoesGaming

New User
Apr 23, 2016
YouTube
Your age : 14
Do you have Skype or teamspeak : Both
How long have you been doing youtube : Around a year, I just started a new channel.
What would you like to be referred as : Julian
What game you going to play. : Minecraft, Unturned, ARK, TF2, CSGO.
What days can we collab.: Weekend days.