Gaming Collaboration Group / Members Needed!

Semi God

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! I want to start a colab group like the PACK or even like VanossGaming's crew or just members or even one person to make some vids with!

Requirements:

-Good Mic
-Has a PS4
-Games" Black ops 3, Gta 5
-Subscribers: 40+
-Has Skype/Twitter to contact with

HK Productions

Rising User
Feb 25, 2015
YouTube
Hey bro I'd be interested in do a collaboration with you I'm 19, I have a PS4 and GTA 5 for it, I also have about 80 subscribers at the moment, if you want to contact me my Twitter is HKProductions9 and I think its the same for my skype as well, and I also have a good recording mic. Normally on my channel I do walkthroughs, but I want to start doing more let's play with other youtubers. So do you wanna collaborate bro?

Reactions: Kid_jorgee

KukDooKoo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
i would like to collaborate, i play gta 5 on pc, i already have a collab group and i want you to join that group

My Skype - kuksdooks

Semi God

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
i would like to collaborate, i play gta 5 on pc, i already have a collab group and i want you to join that group

My Skype - kuksdooks
Well I'm Sorry but I don't really play on PC because well my laptop is terrible for gaming it can barly even handle MC without wanting to crash :/ So sorry on that unless well again on my post your squad has PS4 :/ Also sorry for the late reply I forgot to check my emails this week. :/

Semi God

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey bro I'd be interested in do a collaboration with you I'm 19, I have a PS4 and GTA 5 for it, I also have about 80 subscribers at the moment, if you want to contact me my Twitter is HKProductions9 and I think its the same for my skype as well, and I also have a good recording mic. Normally on my channel I do walkthroughs, but I want to start doing more let's play with other youtubers. So do you wanna collaborate bro?
Sure bro but first of all what is your youtube channel called? HK Productions? Or else? Also sorry for the late reply I forgot to check my emails today :/

Reactions: Kid_jorgee