Marco Carovana

Rising User
Jun 27, 2016
YouTube
Hi,

I search collaborators for my new channel that I am creating on the topic mobile app(android).

I want to do one video a day and I need someone who make them into English to reach a
greater audience.

You can treat it in detail: games, helpful, for business, original, unknown, popular, reviews, news, etc ...
I want to make this channel a landmark on the mobile world.

I have only one request: Do not use bad language, curse words and similar. I know ... everyone says bad words, but if you want to collaborate with me this is the only rule. Thank you :)

Jaythefox Gaming

Rising User
Aug 21, 2016
I think I can help you with your mobIle app channel just contact me and we can collab by the way I don't use any bad words.

Jaythefox Gaming

Rising User
Aug 21, 2016
I believe I Can help you out because when starting youtube I mostly used everything I could find and to create a channel and I mostly uploaded mobile game videos and now that I have a slow but workable laptop I can use I am getting into pc gaming. I know a few good apps that people enjoy using if you want to collaborate please contact me and we can share ideas on this topic. I just want to know if I can collabarate with you so we can help each other channels out. Please contact me later as soon as usual.

Jaythefox Gaming

Rising User
Aug 21, 2016
Oh I have checked out your channel seems like you speak a different language but the actual question is do you speak english?

Marco Carovana

Rising User
Jun 27, 2016
YouTube
Yes, I speak english.

Ok i saw your youtube channel. You're doing a good job, but if want to be successful
you follow these tips you will have to apply also in my channel:

1. No black columns. Put one instance background with an image of the game.

Here some examples:

2. One video per day. An important rule to have more views and subscribers are post
videos every day. It would be better 2 a day but you can also start with 1. If you want to
work with me I need to know how many videos per week you can do.

3. Video up short 5-6 minutes. Not static video, but dynamic. Make videos so that
users do not stop to look at it: Make comments, put some small animation, cut some scenes.
the user do not get bored;)

OK? If you're ready, we can start! ;)

P.S. The videos on my first channel are in Italian language.

Jaythefox Gaming

Rising User
Aug 21, 2016
Thanks for the advice I will try to use them in new videos and contact me when you are free so we can make a collaboration video on some mobile app

Marco Carovana

Rising User
Jun 27, 2016
YouTube
Ok, do this: Make a video, for example "How to use..." a specific App. Max 5 minutes. If you agree?
After, send me the video with WeTransfer. It 's a test to understand how you make videos.