Gaming Collaborate with me

GinjaGamer02

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys so I really like the idea of collaborating with other YouTubers and getting to know other people. Now I don't really have much to give in terms of subs but I really just want to start a community of youtubers working together. Let me know what you think. Thanks (ps I have Xbox or Pc)

EthanRek

New User
Sep 16, 2016
I would love to collaborate with you! I maybe on the young side of YouTube only being 13, but I still can be friendly and funny. In my opinion I get along with people old then me then younger! Wow I'm sounding more and more like a stereotype 18 year old mic spammer. Sorry if your 18 or 8!! I'm retarded sorry! I make funny moments, rants, and gameplays! If you check out my channel right now you won't find anything! This is because I'm posting a bunch of videos next week. I can play mostly any PC game on steam, but I don't have Xbox live! So gaming PC or podcasts are our choices for collabs. If you want more info on the games I have just ask! My steam is EthanRek! I'm still setting up a skype!! If you want to contact me just comment on any of my videos or on this! I usually don't read steam comments! Thank and I hope you consider me as a option.
Thanks for Reading
EthanRek

GinjaGamer02

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey I would love to collaborate with you too ! I'm around the same age as you but I agree with the whole comedy aspect :) although my channel says different (lol) in any case I would love to collaborate with you and I'm sure we can make something work. Just get some videos up and then we can figure out the logistics. Hope to hear from you soon -teh ginjagamer

shawnforceYT

Rising User
Sep 14, 2016
Hi guys so I really like the idea of collaborating with other YouTubers and getting to know other people. Now I don't really have much to give in terms of subs but I really just want to start a community of youtubers working together. Let me know what you think. Thanks (ps I have Xbox or Pc)
sure we could collab my skype is shawn force