VR Collab?

Sep 2, 2014
im looking to rebrand my channel and looking for new and cool people to come and show their wonderful faces , i do pc gaming , random vlogs and maybe interviews?? we can come with something if ur interested please message down below and ill reply asap

iammouse

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
south africa
YouTube
iammouse1983
im looking to rebrand my channel and looking for new and cool people to come and show their wonderful faces , i do pc gaming , random vlogs and maybe interviews?? we can come with something if ur interested please message down below and ill reply asap
Hi Sabrina
Im always up for a collab. :) i also do pc gaming so im sure we can arrange something.
Let me know if you would like to collab.
where are you from by the way ? we might need to work around the time difference. :)

Sep 2, 2014
ok cool im in south africa so you are 9 hours behind me. are you able to record during the day ?
unfortunately i can only record at night.
Will give a way to contact you off here and we can discuss everything , email , skype , twitter , facebook etc etc?[DOUBLEPOST=1499706799][/DOUBLEPOST]
im always up for colab just tell me your skype and i will add you and we can colab
sabrinamrodriguez