Noasus

Rising User
Jul 26, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I was hoping to make a new channel as a group with people I can become friends with in the long run and make videos with.

We can all have our separate channels and upload these group collab videos onto a group channel if that works for you

I'm willing to play any PC game, but I was thinking a rooster teeth-like minecraft theme would be fun.

I'm a 17 year old girl who is free almost every Sunday and maybe other days (I live in US Pacific Standard Time)

message me on these forums or [email protected] or [email protected] if you're interested.
Skype works as well: Pokemasterlily

You can call me Lily or Noasus :)

I'm hoping to have a minimum of 3 people in the group.

Btw i have some really dark humor so if you're ok with that then great :DDD

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I was hoping to make a new channel as a group with people I can become friends with in the long run and make videos with.

We can all have our separate channels and upload these group collab videos onto a group channel if that works for you

I'm willing to play any PC game, but I was thinking a rooster teeth-like minecraft theme would be fun.

I'm a 17 year old girl who is free almost every Sunday and maybe other days (I live in US Pacific Standard Time)

message me on these forums or [email protected] or [email protected] if you're interested.

If you want to collab then sure im in. :)

Baily Like

Rising User
Nov 12, 2015
YouTube
Hey i would love to collab with you. im 18 and also live in US pacific so that would make it a bit easier lol. Also dark humor is good.

Crow

Just too damn lucky.
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
United States
www.youtube.com
YouTube
IAmKr0w
I may be slightly younger, but I do certainly enjoy dark humour. I would absolutely love to work with you in a group.
You can reach me via Skype, email or (if needed) TeamSpeak (I have a server).
Email: [email protected]

I hope to be working with you at some point.
~ Crow

illumANark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
I would love to Collab with a group especially in a similar veined project I was calling "We Guildies Play" kind of a real world version of Felicia Day's "The Guild." Just not scripted but with a vlogging/skype side that can be edited into the Livestream videos to make a saleable TV show, like Rocket Jump's "Video Game High School" sadly if I were to join it seems I would be the "old man" of such a group (being currently 47 years of age)

Fiaura The Tank Girl

Rising User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
what kind of stuff do u do
Armored Warfare, World of Tanks, World of Warships, and Steel Ocean are the channel foundations
I also do Warhammer End Times Vermintide, Warhammer 40K stuff, Just finished a Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines Series, Starting a Never Alone and X-Com 2 Series, and I've got some Gmod stuff as well.
Basically I'll sit down and do stuff with others so long as we have fun, make comedy, and generally have a good time together.

Reactions: illumANark

Baily Like

Rising User
Nov 12, 2015
YouTube
Armored Warfare, World of Tanks, World of Warships, and Steel Ocean are the channel foundations
I also do Warhammer End Times Vermintide, Warhammer 40K stuff, Just finished a Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines Series, Starting a Never Alone and X-Com 2 Series, and I've got some Gmod stuff as well.
Basically I'll sit down and do stuff with others so long as we have fun, make comedy, and generally have a good time together.
i have the forest, rust, whos your daddy, cs:go. do u have any of those

illumANark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
I like your diversity. I am not much of a strategist, hell some can even say I am not always well skilled at tactics, but (heck most people arent playing after having had 6 strokes). I am looking at having been a life long gamer since Pong was one of a few titles available on the Atari (pre-2600), but I am all over the map, but would love a player to work Cooperatively with in many of these games that are only seen from one perspective, I would like to see a few streamers/vloggers put together a cooperative POV show.