PC Collab for highlights videos

7jo29

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
WA USA
YouTube
Welcome everyone!
I'm looking for people who are more chill in nature and aren't easily offended.

Who am I?
I'm ToxicBytes I love to play games and get sidetracked very easily! I'm also a voice actor so don't be surprised if I start talking in random voices. I am someone who thinks that everything is ok to talk about so there are very few limits when it comes to topics of conversation.

Requirements:
-At least 18 years of age (gender does not matter as long as we get along)
-Have a decent mic
-Little to no background noise (most of the time)
-Have at least 50 subs
-Be active on Youtube or the forums

FAQ:

Can I record as well?
Yes please record away! The more the merrier!

Can I use fowl language?
There are no limiters when it comes to speech, if I don't want it there I will edit it out later!

Where do I sign?
Just leave a message or a reply in the forum! I'm always online

Have any more questions? Feel free to ask!

Thanks everyone!
-ToxicBytes

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung
Welcome everyone!
I'm looking for people who are more chill in nature and aren't easily offended.

Who am I?
I'm ToxicBytes I love to play games and get sidetracked very easily! I'm also a voice actor so don't be surprised if I start talking in random voices. I am someone who thinks that everything is ok to talk about so there are very few limits when it comes to topics of conversation.

Requirements:
-At least 18 years of age (gender does not matter as long as we get along)
-Have a decent mic
-Little to no background noise (most of the time)
-Have at least 50 subs
-Be active on Youtube or the forums

FAQ:

Can I record as well?
Yes please record away! The more the merrier!

Can I use fowl language?
There are no limiters when it comes to speech, if I don't want it there I will edit it out later!

Where do I sign?
Just leave a message or a reply in the forum! I'm always online

Have any more questions? Feel free to ask!

Thanks everyone!
-ToxicBytes
Okay, I fit in to most of those except two, I'm 16 (And at that, a lot of people expect 18. Does that count? Probably not but my content is "Mature") and I always have background music on, just wondering, why's that a requirement? 'Tis quite a strange one. I think it helps fill in quiet moments, I tend to cut them out but sometimes if there's only a second or two between sentences that looks quite bad in my opinion. Either way, if I haven't scared you off, here's my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/YangyProductionsMain

Reactions: 7jo29

7jo29

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
WA USA
YouTube
Okay, I fit in to most of those except two, I'm 16 (And at that, a lot of people expect 18. Does that count? Probably not but my content is "Mature") and I always have background music on, just wondering, why's that a requirement? 'Tis quite a strange one. I think it helps fill in quiet moments, I tend to cut them out but sometimes if there's only a second or two between sentences that looks quite bad in my opinion. Either way, if I haven't scared you off, here's my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/YangyProductionsMain
I only ask for little to no background noise because in post I usually add my own soundtracks to the highlights video so there isn't any audio conflicting with it. As for the age thing, its more of a maturity thing so it's not a hard set requirement. After looking at your channel it seems right up my alley though! I think it would be a blast to collab with ya!

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung
I only ask for little to no background noise because in post I usually add my own soundtracks to the highlights video so there isn't any audio conflicting with it. As for the age thing, its more of a maturity thing so it's not a hard set requirement. After looking at your channel it seems right up my alley though! I think it would be a blast to collab with ya!
In that case you wouldn't really have much to worry about because the background music I use is edited in anyways ha, didn't know people did it any other way