PC Collab Community

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
So this is the collaboration community? Feels cozy. Any who I would say a little later in the game we do want to do some collaboration with a few youtubers on PC or in podcast. Check us out if you haven't and see if you can handle our stupidity. Getting off track, we may need some help with some videos, maybe if we are missing a few people to do a multi-player game or we just need new faces, or to just help each other out. We are looking to expand so check us out and let us know if your up for it. We will get back with you awesome people.

Reactions: paladin and SoBein

Michael Bauer

Nov 3, 2014
YouTube
So this is the collaboration community? Feels cozy. Any who I would say a little later in the game we do want to do some collaboration with a few youtubers on PC or in podcast. Check us out if you haven't and see if you can handle our stupidity. Getting off track, we may need some help with some videos, maybe if we are missing a few people to do a multi-player game or we just need new faces, or to just help each other out. We are looking to expand so check us out and let us know if your up for it. We will get back with you awesome people.

Hey man, im open to collaborating.

Open to doing anything from podcasting to gaming. Doesn't matter, i'm looking to broaden the content I produce.

Hit me up on skype, Vigilantinc.business

Vortex

vortexch1
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
I would love to join mate you seem really cool and I would be really happy in your group. I thought that I should tell you my favourite game is gmod that's my favourite game to collab on. Hope to hear from you soon mate. :)

Reactions: BluEdge Chekpoint

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I would love to join mate you seem really cool and I would be really happy in your group. I thought that I should tell you my favourite game is gmod that's my favourite game to collab on. Hope to hear from you soon mate. :)

Cool beans my friend gmod is a very good choice. Thus I haven't been on it a while so I know I have a lot to update. What game modes are ya favorite?

Reactions: Vortex

Peak Alive

New User
Sep 9, 2016
YouTube
Yo man, I am quite interested in a collaboration though, I do have G-mod as I read you are looking for a big gmod collab,
Soo, You can go ahead and check out my channel, If you'd like to collab with me please tell me :p
Btw, Stupidness=Life xD
Greetz
PeakAlive

paladin

New User
Freedom! Member
OK I will check you guys out. I'm brand spanking new on this network but I have many years of pc tech and video production expertise so I hope you guys and/or gals will also check out my introductory post and the new youube video my crew and I just produced this week. Regards, Ron

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Prop hunt is my favourite add me on Skype and we can talk later about a video if you want :)

Cool will do, just a little later in the future we are starting to make a roster of people we are going to collab with. We want to try to collab with all of you but it may not be in the same video. So we got a lot of planning to do in the future. Stay tuned.