PlayStation Collab Anyone Above 100 subs?

The Atom

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2014
YouTube
Looking for someone who can game capture on ps4 and would like to collab on BF4,Fifa 16, Minecraft, BO3, GTA V, and Farcry 4. If you are interested leave a message so i cant contact you on skype, or psn.

TheKingCranee

Rising User
Jun 15, 2016
USA
YouTube
My PSN is TheKingCranee shoot me a message letting me know its you and I would definitely be down to collab bro. Btw I prefer GTA for this collab if you dont mind.

Furygaming

Nov 11, 2015
YouTube
Hey man I would love too! I have gta 5 (which is the game I prefer) Bo3, farcry 4 and BF4 I mainly do funny moments videos and I'm 14 years old my psn is Furygaming_YT and Skype is furygaming7 lol and I have over 230 subscribers:) and here's my channel link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AVhbispFl12X4jeIFumhA/feed
Looking for someone who can game capture on ps4 and would like to collab on BF4,Fifa 16, Minecraft, BO3, GTA V, and Farcry 4. If you are interested leave a message so i cant contact you on skype, or psn.

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
I'd be glad to record some BO3 or Minecraft if you'll have me :) Btw we should totally just get everyone in this thread and do some huge collab! Took a look at everyone's channels and I can see some pretty awesome videos happening ;) Let me know any time man. - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg