Gaming Collab!! 100 subs in less than a month!

ImDeCaptainNao

Rising User
Jun 7, 2016
YouTube
I looking to collab with anyone who likes to have fun while gaming but can be serious when need be. Also I just posted a video how to get 100 subs in less than a month, check it out! IF you are interested in collabing, just message me.

Kim_TheVIReviewer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 8, 2015
England
YouTube
Dude, did you just suggest sub4sub, you do know that sub count isn't the only thing that matters, it is the views and making interesting and entertaining content, often this also means that people cannot post videos daily if they are taking their time to make a good edit. Maybe you should be encouraging people to make high quality content instead of the over saturated market of lets players.

ImDeCaptainNao

Rising User
Jun 7, 2016
YouTube
Dude, did you just suggest sub4sub, you do know that sub count isn't the only thing that matters, it is the views and making interesting and entertaining content, often this also means that people cannot post videos daily if they are taking their time to make a good edit. Maybe you should be encouraging people to make high quality content instead of the over saturated market of lets players.
So If you didn't see it clearly enough, or even look at the video, i suggested it to be from about 0-5 subs just to get the ball rolling. I said you need high quality content in order to gain viewership and subs, nothing below 720p and a good condenser microphone, no one is going to watch the video that has low quality content, I did put that in the video but seems like you didn't watch it and just nitpicked out the sub4sub that was a very small section in the video. Im making ways onto how to get yourself noticed and out in the market more. The way I have done it has gotten me viewers and subs. I didn't encourage people to do sub4sub the whole way, I literally said it was from 0-5 subs to start off your thing to see some peoples channels. I am encouraging people to make interesting content, the first tip was you have to come up with a unique idea for your channel before even starting on the computer. Thank you have a good day.