Gaming ColdDagger New YouTuber And New Freddom Member!

ColdDagger

New User
Hello,

My Name is Corey Samford known as ColdDagger on youtube,
I'm a 29 yr old Gamer from San Antonio, Texas. I found Freedom by Watching a few YouTube Videos on networks and this Network seemed to fit me best for my current YouTube Status. I have joined the Forums to widen my knowledge base on how i can improve my channel and my content. Currently I have a lot of Hobbies one in which is creating content for YouTube, a few other are Racing, and Model Trains. The two major food I love to eat are Chinese food and Mexican Food. I started Youtubing to share my gaming Experience with others. One of the biggest Dream that i have atm is growing my channel and being able to provide outstanding content for YouTube Users. Gaming is my passion so i run a gaming channel. Currently I upload atleast 1 video a day more if i have the time.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello,

My Name is Corey Samford known as ColdDagger on youtube,
I'm a 29 yr old Gamer from San Antonio, Texas. I found Freedom by Watching a few YouTube Videos on networks and this Network seemed to fit me best for my current YouTube Status. I have joined the Forums to widen my knowledge base on how i can improve my channel and my content. Currently I have a lot of Hobbies one in which is creating content for YouTube, a few other are Racing, and Model Trains. The two major food I love to eat are Chinese food and Mexican Food. I started Youtubing to share my gaming Experience with others. One of the biggest Dream that i have atm is growing my channel and being able to provide outstanding content for YouTube Users. Gaming is my passion so i run a gaming channel. Currently I upload atleast 1 video a day more if i have the time.

Welcome to the Family ColdDagger, What games do you play?