Gaming Coka's YouTube Channel... Check us out!

Coka

I'm in love with the Coka!
Freedom! Member
Hi guys and girls, I've been running my channel since 2014 and whilst I've not been consistent I enjoy making videos from time to time and playing with new people.

Although I am part of the Taking Names Gaming (Clan) I'm always looking for new people to join us and have fun, we play a host of games from GTA V, ARMA 3, Rocket League, FIFA, Rust and Diablo 3... We're all late 20s and 30s and just like to have a laugh.

We all sit on our Discord server have fun and play games, I've been a member of Freedom for a while and never really utilised the forums or community as I thought most people would just care about themselves.

Well I'm willing to give it a try and try grow my channel and meet some new people along the way, if anyone has any recommendations for what I can do to be better or would like to play with us! Give me a shout.

Let's see how strong this community really is!

https://www.youtube.com/user/takingnamesgaming

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TakingNamesGaming

If you're on Steam and want to play some games check out the group!!

Last edited:

Dev

New User
Aug 22, 2014
YouTube
welcome to the freedom forums. Good luck with you channel, i will be sure to check your channel out, could you do the same for me?

Reactions: Coka

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on thumbnails or how to grow an audience, I can help.

All the best. : 3

Reactions: Coka

Coka

I'm in love with the Coka!
Freedom! Member
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on thumbnails or how to grow an audience, I can help.

All the best. : 3
Thank you and to Prology! I just need to make videos that's all!

Reactions: SuperMilkbox

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Forums man! I wish you the best of luck on your channel and hope that Freedom can give you everything you want. I'll be sure to check out your channel and I hope you're willing to return the favor!