COD Pro Team

Deadfinest

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
Recently I've decided I want to try and make a call of duty PS4 Pro Team.

But I need some help.

Firstly I don't know a name to call the team and how I could advertise this. Secondly I need to know if its even a good idea and if its worth having a look at in the first place.

If you guys have any tips on how I could kick this all of please post some things below.

Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
Hello, This is exactly how many channel dark illusion gaming started, as a competitive cod channel/team. Its very difficult and takes ALOT of dedication and training to get anywhere near the top. For me it took the fun out of playing the game so i stopped playing it comp and went back to fun. And that s how the YouTube channel started instead :)

Deadfinest

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
Hello, This is exactly how many channel dark illusion gaming started, as a competitive cod channel/team. Its very difficult and takes ALOT of dedication and training to get anywhere near the top. For me it took the fun out of playing the game so i stopped playing it comp and went back to fun. And that s how the YouTube channel started instead :)
Would you mind giving me a list of things id need if I wanted to go down this route? And how many players I would need?

Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
it depends how far you want to go, you all need decent headsets i.e astro a40 or a50 or turtle beach equivalent so no £20 piece of crap. You will need 6 people for the team 2 subs in case some one cant make the date or what ever. As much practice time as possible. Optic train for up to 8 hours day.

Deadfinest

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
it depends how far you want to go, you all need decent headsets i.e astro a40 or a50 or turtle beach equivalent so no £20 piece of crap. You will need 6 people for the team 2 subs in case some one cant make the date or what ever. As much practice time as possible. Optic train for up to 8 hours day.
Thanks I don't think I can train that much but the rest I can do cheers man!

Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
thats it its all about you can do. But the thing with competitive cod its getting the same as profession football, they train 5 days a week ALL day the training is a part of their job, so they can be the absolute best for the game on Sunday. Its very much the same with CoD they practice so much that they know the game better than the map developers and they can make everything work to their favor. But whos not to say that might be you one day. All i know is it is not for me.

Dunkin4donuts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
thats it its all about you can do. But the thing with competitive cod its getting the same as profession football, they train 5 days a week ALL day the training is a part of their job, so they can be the absolute best for the game on Sunday. Its very much the same with CoD they practice so much that they know the game better than the map developers and they can make everything work to their favor. But whos not to say that might be you one day. All i know is it is not for me.

What kdr did you and your teammates have in pub matches overall? i've always wanted to try competitive COD but i can see how it could stressful

Dunkin4donuts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Recently I've decided I want to try and make a call of duty PS4 Pro Team.

But I need some help.

Firstly I don't know a name to call the team and how I could advertise this. Secondly I need to know if its even a good idea and if its worth having a look at in the first place.

If you guys have any tips on how I could kick this all of please post some things below.

Add me on psn if you wanna play a few pub matches. I have a 2.10 kdr hopefully that's good enough for you:) PSN: Dunkin4donuts

Kratzaman

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2015
New York
YouTube
kratzaman
K/D ratio really doesn't matter too much in competitive it is more about your strategy and how smart you are against your opponents, predicting plays and stuff like that, the gun skill will come with practice but first you need to know the tendencies of players and the best strategies

Dunkin4donuts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
K/D ratio really doesn't matter too much in competitive it is more about your strategy and how smart you are against your opponents, predicting plays and stuff like that, the gun skill will come with practice but first you need to know the tendencies of players and the best strategies

I agree. I just wanted to see how well he did in pub cause if he was doing below 2.0 then I would understand why competitive play wasn't for him. But with a 2.36, it helps me get a better understanding of how hard competitive play is.

Dark Illusion Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
YouTube
I agree. I just wanted to see how well he did in pub cause if he was doing below 2.0 then I would understand why competitive play wasn't for him. But with a 2.36, it helps me get a better understanding of how hard competitive play is.

but as people have said, the PUB matches and the K.D of them is Completely irrelevant. They have no strategy or plays involved by "teams" you may get the occasional pair or triplet of players but no a proper completing team. everyone runs around like headless chickens with no idea what the rest of the team are doing. So i completely disagree with you wondering if my K.D had anything to do with why it wasn't for me. I just did not find it fun, it felt more like work, and like most other people i dont like work. It took the fun away from playing the game. My team and I were quite good reaching the semi finals of AW Search in the Gfinity tournaments granted we lost to Epsilon.

I dont mean to go off on a rant or anything but it is completely different to a state where it is IMHO un comparable as the way the game is then played is a different style.