COD BO3 OR FALLOUT

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
Depends what sort of player you are. I've never played Fallout but I watch streams/videos and it does look great maybe one day I'll pick it up lol

GamingDecayYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2015
YouTube
Personally I would recommend Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 because you would be able to get more videos out of it. With fallout, yea you can get a lot of videos but eventually the game would be over. With COD on the other hand its possible to make unlimited videos on it cause every match is different. Hope you make the right choice!

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Personally I would recommend Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 because you would be able to get more videos out of it. With fallout, yea you can get a lot of videos but eventually the game would be over. With COD on the other hand its possible to make unlimited videos on it cause every match is different. Hope you make the right choice!

Not really. Fallout 4 is pretty much similar to skyrim in the fact that they both have tons of quests and things to do all around. On top of that, tons of mods to use. Sure at some point you may run out of content, but it would be well after 100+ videos if not 200+. On top of that, it usually has a ton of replay value. So you could even do multiple series on it.

As for unlimited COD videos? I guess. Though I would consider such a youtube channel redundant and boring.

GamingDecayYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2015
YouTube
Not really. Fallout 4 is pretty much similar to skyrim in the fact that they both have tons of quests and things to do all around. On top of that, tons of mods to use. Sure at some point you may run out of content, but it would be well after 100+ videos if not 200+. On top of that, it usually has a ton of replay value. So you could even do multiple series on it.

As for unlimited COD videos? I guess. Though I would consider such a youtube channel redundant and boring.
Yea But I Mean, If You Look At All The Strictly COD Channels You Can Tell That Is Is Highly In Demand For Viewers On Youtube. For Example, TmarTn (TmarTn not TmarTn2), Ali-A, Chaosxsilencer, and plently of others. COD is highly in demand nowadays but your also right. Fallout has multiple endings and multiple ways to play it. You can even be a bad guy if you really wanted to.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Yea But I Mean, If You Look At All The Strictly COD Channels You Can Tell That Is Is Highly In Demand For Viewers On Youtube. For Example, TmarTn (TmarTn not TmarTn2), Ali-A, Chaosxsilencer, and plently of others. COD is highly in demand nowadays but your also right. Fallout has multiple endings and multiple ways to play it. You can even be a bad guy if you really wanted to.

Ya .. I know COD videos tend to get a lot of views. Don't really understand why though. I always thought it was for the commentary. A game like COD is something I would rather be playing than watching on youtube. Other than maybe highlights of fails and such.

With that said, I don't worry about what gets views when choosing things to play. I just play what I find fun.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
BO3 because FO4 looks so boring. My bf plays it and I don't know why lol

I don't know why anyone would give such a reason. What you find boring doesn't mean others find it boring, clearly. Other wise it wouldn't be as popular as it is. What you personally find boring isn't a good reason for someone else.