CMaaarrrt? (Forgive me I'm not good with titles!)

cmr1990

Rising User
Oct 15, 2016
YouTube
--forthnote, on first posting I NEVER realized this post was gonna turn out this big... I apologize.--

So, figure I could share some arts and things I have made. Most of its crappy so forgive me! :U

sooo where to begin... I guess I could just start by saying, I'm no artist. My lil bro is the true artist of our "family" I mean look at his stuff! (posting with his permission because bigbro is law xD)

but occasionally he would let me color something he drew, and we were a pretty good tag-team in that sense.

My own sketching/drawing abuilties are no where to his level of skill in that department. Here are some examples of freehand drawings I have done.

because of that its VERY RARE I color my own drawings, but when I do this is usually the results.

(( "Cookie Monster Jupiter eating asteroids" was actually featured in a children's publication locally that teaches about astronomy to children. If I ever find a copy I need to show it here))

ps my friend's YT face is super meme-able. (and yes you can use it too, he doesn't care. Just ask me for it in the replies if you want it to use for your MEME VENTURES)

The only real other "art" thing I do is skin designs for a few racing sims.

this one was made for a pretty popular YouTuber.

As was this one.

These two were a couple rejected designs for myself for an online league.
The following helmets were used and are each memorial helmet designs (in order) for Ayrton Senna, Micheal Schumacher, and Jules Bianchi.

To round out the post I guess I will finish by sharing graphical design work I done. In order
Titlecard for back when I used to work at a gaming network on YT. A titlecard for one of the funniest videos on my channel. Logo design concept for a series I'm currently writing. And an animated logo for a friend who does anime reviews (has to be a link because its animated)

http://cmr-1990.deviantart.com/art/Otaku-Ascended-Icon-Contest-253169864

Welp whew I sure hope thats all. Gonna include a poll as well, please use it to let me know what all you guys wanna see me share here. And please tell me in detail what you think of any one or more thing shown in the replies. I would love to hear what you think ^_^

~CMR

Reactions: Lóránt Gerber