Gaming Click for more awesome in your life!

What did you think of my channel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yeagerbomb

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
yeagerbomb31
What's going on nerds, I am THE yeagerbomb. Today I am going to introduce myself to you, the potential viewer!
I started YouTube in April and have created over 20 gaming videos for your viewing pleasure. These are high quality, HD 1080P, 60 FPS videos that sport my unique sense of humor. It takes a special person to understand my humor and I believe that person could be you!

But yeagerbomb, what kind of games do you play?
Well, potential viewer, I'm getting to that.

I feel like YouTube is over-saturated with COD, Minecraft and GTA V videos. While I respect the creators of those videos and enjoy them myself, I took a different approach. I pretty much play everything else. LOL.

From unknown indie games to big titles and flash, I play anything that interests me and what I feel will interest you.

So if you get time, check out my channel and let me know what you think! You don't have to subscribe but if you enjoy what you see, stick around because there's more to follow!

Thanks!

yeagerbomb

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
What's going on nerds, I am THE yeagerbomb. Today I am going to introduce myself to you, the potential viewer!
I started YouTube in April and have created over 20 gaming videos for your viewing pleasure. These are high quality, HD 1080P, 60 FPS videos that sport my unique sense of humor. It takes a special person to understand my humor and I believe that person could be you!

But yeagerbomb, what kind of games do you play?
Well, potential viewer, I'm getting to that.

I feel like YouTube is over-saturated with COD, Minecraft and GTA V videos. While I respect the creators of those videos and enjoy them myself, I took a different approach. I pretty much play everything else. LOL.

From unknown indie games to big titles and flash, I play anything that interests me and what I feel will interest you.

So if you get time, check out my channel and let me know what you think! You don't have to subscribe but if you enjoy what you see, stick around because there's more to follow!

Thanks!

yeagerbomb

Welcome to the family I do argeed with you youtube have so much of COD and Mincraft videos and it nice to see something different. How you found about Freedom! and need any kind of help feel free to ask :D

yeagerbomb

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
yeagerbomb31
Welcome to the family I do argeed with you youtube have so much of COD and Mincraft videos and it nice to see something different. How you found about Freedom! and need any kind of help feel free to ask :D

I have known about the Freedom! Network for a while. I just didn't know how I felt about joining a network. I did a bit of research and found that it would be the best for me for now. I'm excited to be apart of the family and look forward to doing some great things. Thanks!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I have known about the Freedom! Network for a while. I just didn't know how I felt about joining a network. I did a bit of research and found that it would be the best for me for now. I'm excited to be apart of the family and look forward to doing some great things. Thanks!

I grad you join Freedom! Wish you luck and have any question feel free to ask :D

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!