Entertainment Click bait tittle!

cqld2d

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2016
YouTube
Hello and welcome to my introduction everyone! My name is Andy, I am quite a small Youtuber compared to most of you guys! I hope I can fit in this community!

Your name/alias: Andy, cqld2d, cqld.
Where are you from?: I am from Vancouver, Canada.
How old are you?: I am currently 17 turn 18 in December
How did you find Freedom!? I have seen many smaller Youtubers join this great network and I wanted to give it a try myself and Im liking so far!
What made you join our forums?:I am trying to get my name out there! and also I want to collab with other Youtubers in my genres
What are your hobbies?: Ill be honest, I play video games all day long if im not working xd
What is your favorite food? my favorite food would be noodles or pizza :D
Why did you start YouTube? I started Youtube because I enjoy spreading positive vibes and also want to be able to entertain people
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream would be to become someone who can entertains hundreds or if not thousands of people!
What kind of channel do you run?: My channel I run is a gaming channel, I also upload random internet things like quiz's and Youtube challenges!
How frequently do you upload?: I try to upload 3 times a week, sometimes I don't upload as much

Thanks for reading!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Andy!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D