Gaming Clash Royale Gaming Youtube Channel!

ClashColbyYT

Rising User
Apr 1, 2017
YouTube
Welcome, or should I be welcoming myself...hum...never mind, heres some things about me and my channel and why you should check it out and maybe subscribe!

Your name/alias: My name is Colby, channel name is ClashColby
How old are you?: I am almost 14 years old
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom through another youtuber suggesting me Heartbeat
What made you join our forums?: I thought it was a cool community and I could maybe help out and contribute, also communicate with my fellow youtubers
What are your hobbies?: I like playing video games, sports, and just having a good time with friends
What is your favorite food? My favourite food (at the moment changes a lot) is Thai food, I just like the variety of the foods
Why did you start YouTube? I first started YouTube when I played Minecraft and then quit but restarted a week ago
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is just to do something I love and maybe accumulate some money off of it :)
What kind of channel do you run?: My channel is based around Supercell's games, Clash Royale and Clash Of Clans but I mostly upload Clash Royale
How frequently do you upload?: I upload as much as I can, since it is spring break I try to upload everyday but when school starts it may go to around 3 times a week as I have a lot of homework.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoy me and my channel in the community!

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Hey Colby, Welcome To Freedom! :D

i really love that you are passionate about what you are doing and that is really important plus you have quiet a big dream which i really admire, so what i advice you to do is to hold on to these dreams and make them come true, you are very young and capable, so never give up, develop your content, and communicate with others rather than spamming because no one likes that, who knows maybe one day you will upload other content and go from there, but for the moment do your best :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU DUDE, and wish you the best :D

ClashColbyYT

Rising User
Apr 1, 2017
YouTube
Hey Colby, Welcome To Freedom! :D

i really love that you are passionate about what you are doing and that is really important plus you have quiet a big dream which i really admire, so what i advice you to do is to hold on to these dreams and make them come true, you are very young and capable, so never give up, develop your content, and communicate with others rather than spamming because no one likes that, who knows maybe one day you will upload other content and go from there, but for the moment do your best :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU DUDE, and wish you the best :D
thanks for the response! What do you mean by "spamming"?

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
i mean don't just post your videos everywhere hoping that someone might click on them, but rather go and communicate with people properly, or even open a conversation with them because a lot of people do that here and everywhere on social media

Just remember Develop your content and communicate with people properly :D

ClashColbyYT

Rising User
Apr 1, 2017
YouTube
i mean don't just post your videos everywhere hoping that someone might click on them, but rather go and communicate with people properly, or even open a conversation with them because a lot of people do that here and everywhere on social media

Just remember Develop your content and communicate with people properly :D
thanks