Gaming ChrisDaBac - CS:GO and More

ChrisDaBac

New User
Mar 24, 2016
Hey! My name is Chris and I have a small channel for gaming, I dont have many videos at the moment but I am slowly making them to be uploaded, My current videos only have to do with music but I will get into commentary soon with my friends. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. If you would like to check my channel out here is a link - bit.ly/ChrisDaBacYT.

Raid Chico

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey ChrisDaBac, Welcome to Freedom!. After looking and examining your channel, I really did get engaged into your channel art already. For a starting YouTuber, you have a decent art ethic for your channel. Also, your videos really set the mood for what's going on in the video itself. I would encourage you to add annotations, tags, and cards to your video making your videos ranked higher in the search engine. This is basically know as SEO. This is very helpful for channels needing to grow. Hope you take and use these strategies! Have a great day!

-Raid Chico

DarkLightGames

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey! My name is Chris and I have a small channel for gaming, I dont have many videos at the moment but I am slowly making them to be uploaded, My current videos only have to do with music but I will get into commentary soon with my friends. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. If you would like to check my channel out here is a link - bit.ly/ChrisDaBacYT.
welcome to the freedom family! :)