Gaming CHOOSE THE RIGHT ONE?! ZTD #27

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
HAAROU! We get to see if C-Team survives or not! Of course there's something else to it, but what? Find out! ;) Enjoy! :D

Hi, nice video! I think you could improve by adding a cool 5-10 second intro and about a 10-20 second outro where you could put a subscribe click to action, therefore boosting your viewer to subscriber ratio. Also, maybe higher the decibels of your voice about 2-5 decibels if you have that option in your editing software (experiment to see what sounds best for you) . Otherwise a great video with some good content, I hope I helped you and make sure you keep up the good work! :)

~ Piano Uncovered[DOUBLEPOST=1488917556][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, nice video! I think you could improve by adding a cool 5-10 second intro and about a 10-20 second outro where you could put a subscribe click to action, therefore boosting your viewer to subscriber ratio. Also, maybe higher the decibels of your voice about 2-5 decibels if you have that option in your editing software (experiment to see what sounds best for you) . Otherwise a great video with some good content, I hope I helped you and make sure you keep up the good work! :)

~ Piano Uncovered
BTW I see what you've done with Hicksu the pixel, the logo kind of looks like the minecraft server - Hypixel but with a bit more colour, was that intended? It's probably just me, lol :DAnyway keep up the good work!

Reactions: Hicksu

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
Looks like a quite cool, series! I will defo check out your channel what other content do you upload?
haha Thanks man! :D Means loads! :3 I want to do other content as well but right now I'm focusing on finishing this series! Don't have that much time for YouTube so I try to keep it light and simple! :)

~ Piano Uncovered[DOUBLEPOST=1488917556][/DOUBLEPOST]
BTW I see what you've done with Hicksu the pixel, the logo kind of looks like the minecraft server - Hypixel but with a bit more colour, was that intended? It's probably just me, lol :DAnyway keep up the good work!
Oh god no, I hate those template intros! I'll just make a mini short intro if that would help lol :p Though I will totally put down the time to add the outro with more vids and subscribe button! ;) I'm gonna check the voice volume as well! :) Thanks for your kind words and feedback! :D haha I actually have no idea how Hypixel looks like! :p so not intended at all! xD Thanks again! :3