VLOG Check this out

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
Tip for your content. When you're finished talking or taking a break from saying something, cut out all the gaps. You need to keep engagement 100%, and you're welcome. It's what I do mate. ;)
Yh I tried to do that, but the editing software I use only allows me to use 10 different clips, so I couldn't cut them all out,but thank u mate, appreciate the advice

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
Ohh, odd, what software are you using? There are hundreds of apps you can use for video editing, some of which are free. Even windows movie maker doesn't have any such restrictions. And no problem, you're very welcome. :)

I'm using sharefactory on the ps4, I'll have to look for some other editing software. Thanks man.[DOUBLEPOST=1498682742][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great video :)
Thanks mate, glad you like it

KeithExplores

Freedom! Member
This is one of them things you kinda need to try once and go from there. I'm glad you're having fun and making use of a camera. I personally find they are much more personal, and I'd be more incline to watch a whole video if someone showed there face, rather than displaying only their gameplay for example. Keep it up, and I see you're gaining subs and views! As I say in my signature ;)

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
This is one of them things you kinda need to try once and go from there. I'm glad you're having fun and making use of a camera. I personally find they are much more personal, and I'd be more incline to watch a whole video if someone showed there face, rather than displaying only their gameplay for example. Keep it up, and I see you're gaining subs and views! As I say in my signature ;)
Yh I do enjoy using it in my vids. And yh I have gained a few, hoping to hit 100 subs by end of July lol. But anyway, thanks man

Reactions: KeithExplores

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
you should probably do more stuffs like this :D I love it!
Thanks dude, I'm going to try and do more stuff like this because I really did enjoy doing it, if i get something like this up again I'll be sure to post it on here[DOUBLEPOST=1500368213][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you want good editing software use hitfilm 4 express
I'll have to take a look at it, thanks