Review4Review Check out some of my latest vids

Logan Bloomfield

Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2016
O-H-I-O
YouTube
GTtv99
If I was you I would defiantly work on those thumbnails man and if you are trying to go for funny moments you need to cut on the funny parts into a big montage type style maybe instead of intentionally trying to be funny. Mic quality was a tad bit low but I mean the videos arent bad I did watch them. But keep grinding man you got the potential!

diondro bowles

Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2016
bahamas
YouTube
After looking at some of your videos i see that you have some good ideas and u put your mind to the task at hand. But you can mix up the thumbnails for each videos make them slightly different. any way you doing good.

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Your intro is so loud it peaks the audio, it sounds super unprofessional. knowing that that is the first impression you'll give your viewers, you gotta make sure that it sounds and looks great.

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
The first 15 seconds are going to be the most important part of your video as that will decide whether the viewer will stay and watch or go see something else, try and lower the volume of your intro, separate the audio tracks out so you can change the volumes of each, other than that, looks good!