Gaming Check out my youtube, if you'd like to.

Not A Prodigy

Rising User
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
Hi my name is Not A Prodigy, I i try to upload whenever i can but now im really starting to like uploading. I am currently at 13 subscribers, even though to you than number might mean very little to you, but to me it means allot because it shows some ones actually watching. If you'd like to, may you check out my channel and tell me how i am doing and possibly how i can improve

PS: If your about to say thumbnails, i cant because i have a copy right strike but i just have to wait 4 more months till its gone and i can start having nice thumbnails. :)

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKfzKp2lxYiRcBMTw1CsSDw

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi my name is Not A Prodigy, I i try to upload whenever i can but now im really starting to like uploading. I am currently at 13 subscribers, even though to you than number might mean very little to you, but to me it means allot because it shows some ones actually watching. If you'd like to, may you check out my channel and tell me how i am doing and possibly how i can improve

PS: If your about to say thumbnails, i cant because i have a copy right strike but i just have to wait 4 more months till its gone and i can start having nice thumbnails. :)

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKfzKp2lxYiRcBMTw1CsSDw
Uploading is a great hobby! Not many people think about the time it takes to work on youtube in general. If you're bored, making videos can pass the time away in a heartbeat, and you can get super pumped for them all ^^

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Your channel just started , and you really kicked it off in a great way , especially that montage which i really think is awesome , but remember to upgrade your work in the future by maybe getting better graphics on your channel like banner and logo , and especially the thumbnails , don't worry about copy right strikes as long as you create your own thumbnails from different elements , or maybe asking someone to make one for you. However , i also think that you can try different games to play out of your interest maybe to explore something you may like or something you never tried because that will also attract new audience , but like i said before you have to make sure that those audience are going to have a great first impression when they visit your channel :D

best of luck to you dude :D really hope that this will help you , and remember always to improve even when you at your best :p

Not A Prodigy

Rising User
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! :D

Your channel just started , and you really kicked it off in a great way , especially that montage which i really think is awesome , but remember to upgrade your work in the future by maybe getting better graphics on your channel like banner and logo , and especially the thumbnails , don't worry about copy right strikes as long as you create your own thumbnails from different elements , or maybe asking someone to make one for you. However , i also think that you can try different games to play out of your interest maybe to explore something you may like or something you never tried because that will also attract new audience , but like i said before you have to make sure that those audience are going to have a great first impression when they visit your channel :D

best of luck to you dude :D really hope that this will help you , and remember always to improve even when you at your best :p
Thanks