Gaming Check out my YouTube channel! I'm new to Freedom and YouTube!

Seth Kwiatkowski

Rising User
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
Your name: Seth Kwiatkowski
(Optional) Where are you from?: I am from Wisconsin.
(Optional) How old are you?: I am 17, my birthday is July 1st.
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom just looking for partnership opportunities.
What made you join our forums?: To get out there and for people to watch my videos.
What are your hobbies?: I play Football(soon to be college) and Baseball. I hunt and play video games.
What is your favorite food? My favorite food would have to be tacos.
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because i've always had a dream to become a professional gamer.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To play video games at a professional level!
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel.
What kind of content do you upload? Black ops 3 for now but in the future I will upload Madden, GTA videos etc.
When do you upload?: I just started YouTube and I will try to upload just about everyday possible.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA9_yeFdBYARll2UljdnSRA

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
Your name: Seth Kwiatkowski
(Optional) Where are you from?: I am from Wisconsin.
(Optional) How old are you?: I am 17, my birthday is July 1st.
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom just looking for partnership opportunities.
What made you join our forums?: To get out there and for people to watch my videos.
What are your hobbies?: I play Football(soon to be college) and Baseball. I hunt and play video games.
What is your favorite food? My favorite food would have to be tacos.
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because i've always had a dream to become a professional gamer.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To play video games at a professional level!
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel.
What kind of content do you upload? Black ops 3 for now but in the future I will upload Madden, GTA videos etc.
When do you upload?: I just started YouTube and I will try to upload just about everyday possible.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA9_yeFdBYARll2UljdnSRA
Welcome aboard friend :)